Pan Pacific Rice
Click here to return to the Rice, Grains, Beans And Stuffing-Rice page
Cooking Tip: To toast sesame seeds, spread sesame seeds on small baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes, or until gold brown, stirring occasionally.
Recipe used with permission by the USA Rice Federation. For more information about rice, visit www.usarice.com.
- 3 cups hot cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted*
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, onions, cashews, vinegar and sesame seeds. Toss well.